Dress Prom Dress copyrights
All intellectual property of PICVPIC LTD (hereafter "PICVPIC") such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Site remain the property of PICVPIC LTD.
By using the Site you agree to respect the intellectual property of PICVPIC and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Sites.
Users of the services of PICVPIC and its Partners can import images to use on the Website, by uploading an image the user certifies that he/she owns the image copyright and/or that there is no breach in copyright by using it. Should you find your copyrighted images on dresspromdress.com and don't want them there, please let us know immediately and we will take them down from the site. Copyright owners can submit a takedown request directly by emailing copyright@picVpic.com.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, PICVPIC will respond efficiently to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Dress Prom Dress Website as long as they are reported via the email copyright@picVpic.com.
How to File a Copyright Notification
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple copyright infringement, please provide a full list that is representative of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you would like to be removed or access that you would like to be disabled, include at a minimum, the URL of the link shown on the Site where the alleged material may be found, and the reference of the link, to the material you claim to be infringed
- Provide your full name, address and telephone number
- Confirmation that you believe that the disputed copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorised by the copyright owner or law; and that the information in the notice you are writing is accurate, and that you are the owner, or authorised person to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed
- Sign notice
How to File a Counter-Notification
The process for counter-notifications is governed by Section 512(g) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To file a counter-notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- Identify the specific URLs of material that PICVPIC has removed or to which PICVPIC has disabled access.
- Email your counter notice to copyright@picVpic.com
- Provide your full name, address, telephone number and email address, and the username, which will be your email address for our PICVPIC account.
- Provide a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the Judicial district in which your address is located, if you live outside of the United States and therefore your address is out with the Unites States, you will still accept that you will adhere to all of the conditions and regulations determined by PICVPIC
- The source address of the content that was removed (copy and paste the link in the notification email)
- Sign the notice
After we receive your sample counter-notification, we will forward it to the other party who submitted the original claim of copyright infringement. Please note that when we forward the counter-notification, it includes your personal information. By submitting a counter-notification, you consent to having your information revealed in that way. PICVPIC will not forward your counter-notification to any other party other than the original claimant.
PICVPIC respects the trademark rights of others. Accounts with usernames or any other content that misleads others or violates another’s trademark may be updated, transferred or permanently suspended.
If you are concerned that someone may be using your trademark in an infringing way on our site you can inform us by emailing copyright@picVpic.com. PICVPIC will review your submission and take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including temporary or permanent removal of the trademark from the Dress Prom Dress site.